Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Currently List #74

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!



Watching: I caught up on TV shows. There was an episode of Law & Order that had me in tears. The latest episode of Awkward was pretty good. Bajo El Mismo Cielo is getting really good. I highly recommend this novela...it's amazing.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some blog posts. Tonight, I plan to start reading The Night Circus.

Listening: This song has been on repeat for a good part of the day.

Making: Usually, I don't take this long to catch up on my Project Life album, but I've been so busy. I'm glad that I just need to add a few journaling here and there.

Feeling: Since I got a lot of stuff done early, I was able to relax for a few hours. It was just what I needed.

Planning: I haven't been working a lot in my art journal and I am not liking that at all. I think I may work in my art journal tomorrow. Speaking of my art journal, it's been months since I have blogged about my art journal. I think I plan to start doing that again within the next week.

Loving: I am beyond excited that Fall is basically here. The weather is getting cooler and there's Fall and Halloween stuff out in stores already. Pumpkins are also in stores. I may just have to buy one (or two) tomorrow.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment