Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently List #72

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!



Watching: Wow, the latest episode of The Last Ship was intense. It's really getting good. I still don't know how to feel about Fear The Walking Dead. Some of the characters are interesting and some...not so much. It's going to be interesting to see how Nick is going to do in the rest of the episodes since he is a drug addict. As for Alicia (Nick's sister), I just think she is kind of annoying. However, there's only been two episodes so I'm sure things will change.

Reading: I read some blog posts and read my Facebook newsfeed. My newsfeed was really interesting. I'm loving some of the memes that people were posting about the MTV video music awards.

Listening: Lana Del Rey is very talented. I swear her music is just awesome.

Making: Wow. I can't believe that September is basically here. This year is going by so so fast and I'm getting really excited for 2016. I have a lot of goals that I want to reach by the end of this year and I can't wait to try to reach some of my other goals for 2016. So I'm planning my September goals and to dos for September. I may even try to start planning the next few months as well. I'm also going to work on drafting some blog posts for September as well.

Feeling: I've been stressed a little, but I am still very hopeful. There's just so much stuff that I want to do and I feel like I try to take on too much in a short period of time. I'm learning that I need to try to take things one at time and just pace myself.

Planning: I've been making lots of layouts and cards and I still have to make some more. I plan to photograph a few and make some blog posts. I also plan to submit some projects for a design team that I want to apply to.

Loving: I'm loving all of the ideas and projects that I keep coming up with. I definitely need to make a list and try to plan on which ideas and projects to work on first.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment