Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Currently List #73

Hello! Usually, I post my Currently Lists on Tuesdays, but I didn't get to because I was not feeling well. My family and I got some much needed rest yesterday. So today, I want to share my currently list.



Watching: Awkward came back on about two weeks ago so I caught up on the episodes. I also had a mini Law & Order marathon.

Reading: I also caught up on on some blog posts. I didn't get to read too much during the long weekend so it was nice to catch up.

Listening: iTunes Radio is awesome. I listened to the Pure Pop station and the songs that was being played was amazing.

Making: I also spent some time catching up on some Project Life layouts. I still have a little bit to finish, but I should be caught up by the end of this week.

Feeling: I've been feeling anxious, exhausted, and pained. I had a headache for most of the day so I tried to rest as much as possible while catching up on some TV shows, blog posts, and Project Life layouts. We've all been a little exhausted because my youngest son was not feeling so well. We didn't get much sleep the past few days, but we got lots of rest on today.

Planning: I have several projects that I want and need to work on. So I'm planning to pick which ones to work on first and I'm going to try to set a deadline for myself.

Loving: There are just so many different opportunities and possibilities...I'm really excited to see what's in store. I know I'm being vague, but I don't want to jinx myself.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment