Sunday, September 27, 2015

30 Days of Lists--September 2015--Lists 14-27

Hey! Hey! This post is a bit late. It's been a crazy month and I forgot to post lists 14-20 last week. Today I am going to share lists 14-27. I can't believe that 30 Days of Lists is almost over.


14. Things that confuse me

  • Why people smoke cigarettes
  • Bullying
  • Racism, terrorism, hatred
15. On my "to watch" list
  • Hotel Transylvania 2
  • Total Lunar Eclipse
  • Empire
  • All of my fave Fall shows


16. I would like to improve...

  • Lettering (?)/Calligraphy
  • Photography
  • Journaling

17. If my pet ruled the world

  • I don't have a pet. If I did have a pet, I'm pretty sure my pet would be awesome.


18. My Travel Essentials

  • Snacks and drinks
  • Awesome music
  • Camera
  • Clothes and shoes
19. How I stand out from the crowd
  • I don't think I stand out...I am just me.



20. Perfect Combinations
  • Peanut Butter and chocolate
  • Hot Chocolate and Winter
  • Morir Sonando and Pastelitos


21. Books that make me cry

  • Not a single one...yet



22. Make more              

  • Love
  • Stuff
  • Hot chocolate
  • Peace
  • Friends
23. How I indulge myself
  • Craft supplies
  • Books
  • Manis
  • Sweets


24. Stupid questions I get asked

  • What are you doing? [When you can see what I'm actually doing]
  • Are you busy?


25. I can teach you all about...

  • Project Life
  • The awesome of Facebook
  • How important having an email is
  • Organizing


26. Things that made me happy this week

  • My husband's schedule
  • Quitting my job
  • Catching up on projects
27. My Weekend Routine
  • Sleep in...kind of
  • Breakfast
  • Crafting time
  • Light cleaning
  • Make grocery list
  • Get ready for next week
Thanks for visiting. I will be posting the rest of the lists later this week.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment