Sunday, September 13, 2015

30 Days of Lists--September 2015--Lists 7-13

Hello! Hello! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I have been having so much working on my lists. Today, I want to share my take on lists 7-13 of the 30 Days of Lists challenge.




7. What I would do if I knew I couldn't fail
  • Have a garden...all of my plants would probably die.
  • Write a book or create a magazine.
  • Skydive...need I say more?



8. My Pinterest Boards

  • Halloween
  • Christmas Crafts
  • Scrapbook Layouts
  • Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kit Inspiration
  • December Daily Inspiration
9. On my Fall/Spring List
  • Finish costume shopping
  • Pumpkin carving
  • Bake pies
  • Try new crockpot recipes
  • Buy new sweater
  • Finish Christmas shopping
  • Photo Challenge
  • Make a wreath
  • Take lots of walks on the trail
  • Daylight Saving Time ends


10. Favorite Souvenirs

  • Shot glasses
  • Souvenir cups
  • Key chains
  • Photos
  • Tickets (or should I say Magic Bands)
11. My Best Friends
  • My mom
  • John
  • Wanda
  • Fernando
  • Melissa


12. Things I learned this week

  • Life is short, do what makes you happy.
  • Budgeting can be fun.
  • Do what is best for you.
  • Planning is important.
  • It's ok for things to turn out differently than you planned or hoped for.
13. My Dream Job
  • Start my own business
  • Author
  • Paid world traveler
  • Professional food taster
  • Photographer
Thanks for visiting. Come back next Sunday to check out the next set of lists.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment