Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Currently List #75

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!




Watching: I loved this show. It ended after only one season and I was so upset about that. It was nice to see a few of the episodes on television again.

Reading: As usual I caught up on some emails and read some blog posts. I also read some reviews on apps and books.

Listening: I love this song! It's so good!

Making: A bunch of my usual plans are now going to change so I have to plan the rest of my week again and finish planning stuff for the rest of the month. It's a good change, but may take some getting used to.

Feeling: The past few days have left me exhausted and nervous, but I'm also happy, excited and hopeful. I'm just going through so many emotions and can't wait until everything just settles a bit.

Planning: I'm planning on making a better exercise routine and hope to have that fixed within the next week.

Loving: I know I mentioned before that I am loving the possibilities, but I really am loving them now more than ever due to an awesome change in my family's life that occurred last week.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment