Hello there! Today is day 9 in the blog every day in May challenge. Today's prompt is 5 Things I Love on a Friday. Today's prompt is awesome. First off, I love Fridays...I always have and probably always will.
1. Everything is so much more relaxed on a Friday. It is like my free day. I always have all of the major cleaning done before Friday (although I may have to do some minor cleaning/touchups especially since I have kids).
2. Craft/Project Life Day: I usually try to craft, work on PL, or any other project whenever I can, but I usually have a lot more time on Fridays to get stuff done.
3. Fridays mean that the weekend is almost here. That means that my oldest son does not have any school and we can all just stay up late and watch cartoons or play.
4. Laundry! Yes, it may sound weird, but I love doing laundry on Fridays because I don't have a lot of to-dos and errands to get done. It's basically the only major chore I have to do (depending on how much laundry I got done in the week anyway).
5. I am able to catch up on reading some magazines and I can catch up on t.v. shows.
What are 5 things you love on a Friday?
Until next time...