Picking 3 people would be really tough. There are so many interesting people out there. However, I know someone I would for sure love to have for dinner would be...
- My grandmother. She passed away when my mother was very young (around 9 or 10 years old). I would have loved to have met her and I know my mother would absolutely love to have her back.
- Michael Buble. I love his songs. Maybe he could he even sing at dinner! That would be awesome.
- Maya Rudolph. She's super funny and you can't have dinner without lots of laughs.
There are several other people who I would love to invite to dinner such as:
- The Mirabal Sisters
- Adam Sandler
- Abraham Lincoln
- Natalie Wood
- The flag raisers on Iwo Jima (Ira Hayes, Franklin Sousley, Michael Strank, John Bradley, Rene Gagnon, and Harlon Block)
- Lt. Col Jacqueline Cochran
- Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Edgar Allan Poe
My entire family would have to be at dinner as well. It just wouldn't be the same without them.
Who would you invite to your dinner party?
Until next time...