Friday, February 28, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Feeling well-rested

2. Midnight (one of my favorite times of the day/night)

3. Feeling comfortable with my body

4. Reading

5. Candyman trailer

6. Greta Thunberg meeting Malala Yousafzai

7. New graphic t-shirts

8. Drawings from Pop-Up Magazine by Austin Kleon

9. First rays of morning light in my window

10. Catching up on my favorite blogs

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

5 comments

  1. What a great list of things!! And I totally missed the Greta / Malala meeting. I’ll have to youtube! Yay for morning light and reading and feeling comfortable in your own skin!!

    ❤️ Sending love and hope you have a great weekend ahead! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling well rested is amazing! Also those two ladies are amazing out there setting such a great example! LOVE IT! There is just something magical about morning light right? Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnight is a nice time, especially if you have others in the house because it is QUIET and you can get things done without being interrupted. I'm glad you are feeling comfortable in your body. That's not always easy, so it's nice when it happens. I had not heard that Greta met Malala, but that doesn't surprise me. They are both such strong young women and are doing lots of important work. I am in the market for some new graphic tshirts. I was purging my wardrobe recently and realized that the ones I had definitely needed to be replaced. I'm thinking about ordering tshirts from the shops of the organizations I follow. If I do that, I'll have lots of animal and mental health shirts to wear. Old Navy has some cute graphic tees too. Austin Kleon is brilliant, isn't he? I love getting his newsletter. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling well rested and feeling comfortable with your body are two amazing feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Greta/Malala photo - so cool they finally met! And reading is always a favorite thing of mine.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete