Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Three Things - February

Happy Wednesday! I'm sure you all know how much I love questionnaires. It's been a while since I shared one...I think the last one I posted was in November of last year. So I decided to share my responses to a questionnaire by Steph from Life According to Steph.


Three things I like about January

1. It's my birthday month

2. I have more time to relax

3. I get to start my new planner

Three things I like about February

1. It's a short month

2. February 15th (Half off candy!)

3. I usually am back to a routine (the holidays usually mess up my routine)

Three vegetables I eat the most

1. Carrots

2. Corn

3. Lettuce

Three grocery items I buy every week

1. Fruit (Blackberries, Strawberries, Bananas, and Blueberries)

2. Milk

3. Snacks

Three things we go through like crazy in my house

1. Milk

2. Coffee

3. Snacks

Three things I always have time for

1. My kids and husband

2. Target

3. Music

Three things I never have time for

1. Autocorrect

2. Toxic People

3. That damn "Are You Still Watching" message from Netflix.


Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Chandan Chaurasia on Unsplash

3 comments

  1. I am so with you on the toxic people and the Netflix message. Buh-bye to both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go through milk and coffee faster than anything else too! I love these questionnaires, I might have to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, autocorrect is so annoying. LOL

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete