Monday, February 17, 2020

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Last month, I found some really cool stuff at Target.

*I apologize in advance for the photo. The weather has been so gloomy and dark which made taking pictures a nightmare.*


Goldfish Veggie Crackers

I personally didn't try these, but my kids love them. They come in a decent-sized pack, so it's a perfect on-the-go snack.

8 lb Toning Ball

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the link to this toning ball. I found this at the Target Dollar Spot. I believe it was between $5-$8. I've been using this toning ball a lot, and it's been so useful.

Skittles Dips

This was an impulse buy. These were not good at all. I still have more than half of the bag left. They were a bit hard to chew. The yogurt was a bit...meh. I will most likely not purchase these again. I'll just stick to my regular Skittles.

Sour Patch Kids Bunnies

I love Sour Patch Kids candy! This was another impulse buy, but I had to have it because the box made me so excited for Spring. For just $1, it was such a great, little treat.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Great finds!! I always love to see what people are throwing in their carts 😊 that’s disappointing about the skittles but at least you made a few other good purchases!!

    ReplyDelete