Tuesday, March 3, 2020

March Goals

Happy Tuesday! Is it me, or did February just seem to drag on forever? I know a lot of people think that January feels like such a long month, but February seemed like it lasted forever despite being the shortest month.

I'm glad that February is over, and it's finally March. I'm so ready for Spring. I'm ready to feel creative, and I'm ready to get over the "winter blahs". I didn't feel as motivated to get a lot of stuff done. I blame it on my energy. I'm not even sure how to describe it. I felt strange all last month. I was feeling way more energized than usual, but I did have lots of moments where I felt very sluggish and off. The best way I can describe it was like a wave.

Anyways, I'm starting to ramble, so let's get to the recap. Let's check out which goals I accomplished last month and which ones I set for this month.


Recap of February Goals
  • Read 1 book: I read a ton of books! I think I read around 20-25 books (I'll have to double-check). To be fair, most of them were novellas, but I'm still shocked that I read that many. Also, most of those books were from a genre that I don't read or had never heard of, which was...interesting. I definitely plan on writing about this soon because...holy hell.
  • Work in my journal: Yes! I did work in my journal, but not as much as I would have liked. 
  • Work on my art memoir project: This was a fail. I think this is going to be a project that I will work on when I feel like it. I don't want to place a deadline on it or feel rushed to complete it.
  • Stay active (and keep track of it): I'm not sure whether to call this a pass or a fail. I didn't stay as active as I wanted, and I definitely didn't keep track of it. However, I did stay active a few times a week. I'm hoping that I can establish a work out routine soon.
  • Try 1 new recipe: Yikes. Once again, I did not try a new recipe. This seriously needs to change.
  • Work on 1 Awesome Ladies Project prompt or class every week: Unfortunately, I didn't get to work on any classes or prompts. I'm hoping that I can work on some ALP stuff this month. I even put reminders in my planner so hopefully, that will help me remember to get started on a class or two.

March Goals
  • Read 2 books
  • Work in my journal
  • Write more personal pieces for the blog
  • Stay active
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Take more photos
  • Work on 1 Awesome Ladies Project prompt or class every week

What are your goals for March?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...



Photo by Emiliana Hall on Unsplash

1 comment

  1. You have some great goals for the month. I have so many recipes I want to make!

    ReplyDelete