Friday, February 7, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Driving at night

2. Naps

3. Bath and Body Works Wallflower Refills Sale

4. Warm weather

5. Kayla Sutton's Afrolatinx playlist

6. Shipping Notifications

7. A rainy day

8. Reading

9. Long, hot baths

10. Using up my scrapbook and craft supplies

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Long hot baths and naps make for a great week. And reading and rainy days. Sounds like you had a great week. Heres to an even greater weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh naps and reading. Some of my all-time favorite things. I wish I had a tub that I could actually have baths in. But warm showers are good too!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww great list!! It’s been so rainy these past few days and I’m totally over it. Like I love a good rainy day every now and then, but it feels like we live in Seattle and it’s weird. Also I didn’t know about the BABW sale—will have to check it out!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading and hot baths for sure! Gimme more of those!

    ReplyDelete