Friday, February 21, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Reading

2. Relaxing

3. Staying Home

4. Parenting memes

5. Feeling at peace

6. Chicken tender subs

7. Rainy weather

8. Shopping at Tuesday Morning

9. Decluttering my email

10. Not having to wake up early this week (Winter Break for the boys)

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

5 comments

  1. I'll trade you for your rainy weather and give you some -20 celsius non sense, sound good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for winter break! And for reading and relaxing, those are the best too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh decluttering the email is such a good feeling, isn’t it? I need to do this. The # of unopened emails and just junk I keep in there is staggering.

    Glad you are feeling at peace and reading and relaxing as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't eaten breakfast yet, and a chicken tender sub sounds delicious right now. What else do you put on it?

    My new clean work space made me happy this week. But only because I'm scheming ways to clutter it up in style asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...reading and relaxing. Love it. I haven't been to Tuesday Morning in awhile; I do love that store.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete