Friday, January 31, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Quiet moments

2. Naps

3. Finishing an amazing book

4. Decluttering my email

5. This letter to Vanessa Bryant

6. Target

7. Happy Mail

8. You Can Draw Whatever You Want (In Memory of Jason Polan) by Austin Kleon

9. The Bold Type

10. My kids

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

3 comments

  1. Ahhh I love Happy Mail - and naps!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Aren't they just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been appreciating naps and quiet moments a lot lately. After the hustle of the holiday season, I definitely needed some downtime.

    ReplyDelete