Monday, January 20, 2020

Target Finds

It's been a while since I shared a Target Finds. I think the last one that I shared was in October. And trust me, I've been to Target a lot since then. I honestly can't believe that I forgot to share some of the things that I found. So I'll be sharing a few things that I found in November and December.



I found out about these puffs from a blog, so I decided to get them. Raphael loved these peanut butter puffs. The size is perfect, and it's not messy. It's great for snack time. 


This gate is awesome! Raphael has been getting into everything, so we needed something to block certain areas in our living room, and this gate has been so useful. We love that you can make it into a mini-play area. It's light-weight but sturdy. It's also great on carpet and hardwood floors. I also love that the gate can be used outside.


I love Just One You clothes. Their footed pajamas are so cute. Their holiday-themed footed pajamas were perfect for celebrating Christmas as well as winter. Raphael usually doesn't like having blankets on him, so having him wear some warmer pajamas was a great alternative. 


I decided to try this chocolate bar after hearing great things about Kinder chocolate. They were light and flaky, but so delicious. They reminded me of Ferrer Rocher chocolates.


As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Target Cartwheel (now Target Circle), purchasing items that were on sale, or buying items that were at the Dollar Spot section.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I love these posts and as soon as I read them, I tend to run over to my local Target :) I need to try those peanut butter poofs (also! I spent a lot of time in Germany as a kid so Kinder chocolate products were a big part of my childhood--aren't they delicious?!). Those footed pjs are too cute <3 Now that I have a baby in the works, I need to know about all these kiddo products, so thanks for sharing that freestanding gate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you decide to make a baby registry, definitely sign up with Target. They have such a great registry and their baby registry gift bag is amazing. They have samples and lots of coupons and discounts.

      Delete
  2. That cat sounds awesome! I'm glad it's easy to move around, but that it's still sturdy. I need to go to Target soon - it's been awhile.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go! They have some really cute stuff. If you have their app, they have a really great deal on books.

      Delete
  3. In the Dollar Spot they've had some really great little items for my bookstagram photos so I try to walk through every time I'm there. I just bought a big wooden "S" for my wall but I realized it's too dark for my office/library/craft room walls so now I'm thinking I might stick it in the living room but then start looking for other "S"'s to be a cool artsy thing? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving their little workout stuff that they have at the Dollar Spot. I also saw some really cute planner supplies too.

      Delete