Friday, January 10, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Krispy Kreme mini donuts

2. Happy Mail

3. You (Finally decided to watch it! Such a good show!)

4. Naps

5. Reading comics

6. Pizza

7. Having the courage to pitch a couple of brands (Fingers crossed that they respond and hopefully accept.)

8. Finding Starbucks Molten Chocolate Lattes on sale

9. Love Your Selfie Photo A Day Challenge

10. Taking time for myself

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

11 comments

  1. Pizza always makes my list!! It's become a staple in our house and we have it once a week at the very least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also eat pizza at least once a week lol.

      Delete
  2. Good for you, pitching brands!! I’ve been meaning to do this myself more—it’s hard with a job in influencer marketing where I’m constantly advocating for bloggers BUT no reason I can’t put myself out there, too, right??

    Also yay for Krispy Kreme donuts and You!! We just started watching it, too, and omg so twisted and good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should totally pitch some brands. Isn't You such a great show. The storylines are amazing.

      Delete
  3. If pizza doesn't make someone happy, I don't know what could. MMMMM. Also, KK mini donuts? Yes please!
    Sounds like a good week to me. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great week. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Obsessed with ‘You’!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good show! I'm still on Season 1 and am trying not to binge watch it.

      Delete
  5. I had no idea Krispy Kreme made mini donuts, but I need to look into that right away. I have heard such good things about You. I haven't gotten the chance to watch yet, but I think I'm going to start soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mini donuts are a new thing. I think they just announced it like 2 weeks ago.

      Delete