Friday, January 24, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Tame Impala

2. Starbucks

3. Cozy socks

4. Reading

5. Scrapbooking and Crafting

6. Finding new recipes to try (and actually buying the ingredients so now there's no excuse for me not to make the damn dish)

7. Feeling at peace

8. You memes (It's a really good show. The memes have been so hilarious.)

9. Seeing Easter candy and Spring displays (The weather has been hideous and I'm ready for Spring)

10. Still celebrating my birthday

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Omg I’m loving all the You memes, too!! And yay for continuing the birthday celebrations and cozy socks. Hope you’re enjoying your weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The You memes are hilarious. I hope you have a great day.

      Delete