Friday, December 14, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.



1. Starbucks

2. New finds at Target

3. Watching the boys play video games

4. Quiet moments to myself

5. Reading

6. Naps

7. Christmas movies

8. Preparing for Gabriel's birthday celebration

9. This story about police officers responding to noise complaint and playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

10. Our Christmas tree and lights

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I am feeling all the Christmas movies lately. I get such a nostalgic feeling from so many of them and they make me so happy. Also, yes to quiet moments alone. I'm sure as a mom, they aren't easy to come by. Hope you find lots of them this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet moments are definitely rare, but they are so amazing.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all the Christmas movies. I have some taped that I really need to find time to watch too. Yay for reading and naps too. :-)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a favorite Christmas movie? I have a couple of favorites, but I absolutely love Elf.

      Delete