Monday, December 3, 2018

TBB Asks: Holiday Edition

Happy Monday! Oh my goodness...it's finally December! Christmas is almost here and the year is almost over! Can you believe it?

Today I'm linking up with The Blended Blog for TBB Asks. TBB Asks is a monthly questionnaire link up series.


1. Candy Canes? Yes or No? 
Yes, but I don't really eat candy canes anymore. I love to put them on my Christmas tree.

2. Christmas morning early riser or sleep in? 
Early riser since I have children. When I was a kid (and even now), we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day was our recovery day. 

3. Did you shop on Black Friday? Yes or No 
We did go shopping on Black Friday this year. We had a few gifts that we wanted to make sure that we were able to get. Last year, I went to Michaels to get a new planner and a gingerbread house. Going to Michaels and Barnes and Noble has become a tradition.

4. Christmas Tree up in November? Yes or No 

When I was younger, we would put the tree up in November. For the past few years, we've put it up in December.

5. Do you get Holiday ideas from Pinterest? Yes or No 
Nope. I'm really bad at checking Pinterest. It's been a while since I checked out Pinterest.

6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater? 
Definitely Christmas Glam. I tend to have a super laid back wardrobe and basically live in T-shirts, leggings (or yoga pants), and sneakers so it's nice to dress up.

7. Stocking Stuffers: Wrapped or Unwrapped?
Unwrapped. Do people actually wrap stocking stuffers?

8. Traditional or Modern Christmas Songs?
A mix of both. 

9. Fruitcake? Yes or No
I've never had a fruitcake and I don't think I will ever try one. They don't look really good.

10. Is your Christmas Shopping Finished? Yes or NO
Almost...

11. Is there Snow in December where you live?
I wish...we have gotten a tiny bit of snow before, but nothing like the snow that NYC gets. Oh how I miss living in New York City during Christmas time.

12. Classic Show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph?
Both. They are both such great shows.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. That's awesome you are almost done Christmas shopping! I have at least gotten started with mine! I've never had fruitcake either, I just don't get it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fruitcake just doesn't really look good. I wonder what it tastes like, but I'm too scared to try it lol.

      Delete
  2. I didn't have time to do this one today, but fun! I love Charlie Brown and we definitely tend to get some snow in December where I live.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky that you get to have some snow.

      Delete
  3. I like a mix of Christmas songs, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing with candy canes! They go on the tree and may or may not get eaten. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I moved my couch last night to put up my tree and I found one of last year's canes on the floor under the heat register! Ooops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be ashamed lol. I actually found an extra box of candy canes from last year.

      Delete
  5. I love your tradition of going to Michaels and Barnes and Nobles on Black Friday, especially since I don't think they would be as crazy crowded as say, Target or Best Buy! I actually bought some things online at BN on Black Friday but sadly, my order got cancelled! I always get my planner at Michaels too, and I'm hoping to get there later this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barnes and Noble isn't really crowded so it's always nice to go there. Michaels can get a bit busy, but it's usually not so bad. When we went to Target, it was so crowded. It was our first time going to Target on a Black Friday and we were so shocked lol. We passed by Best Buy and saw the lines were so long they almost wrapped around the corner.

      Delete