Tuesday, December 4, 2018

December Goals

Happy Tuesday! Oh my goodness! It's December! I still can't believe how fast November came and went. This year will be over before we know it.

Since it's a new month, it's time for some new goals. Before we get to the new goals, let's recap on November. Okay, here we go...


Recap of November Goals

  • Read 1 book: I read Gmorning, Gnight! by Lin-Manuel Miranda. It was such a great book. Jonny Sun illustrated the book. I loved the little pep talks and poems. I will post a review soon.
  • Clean out the trunk of my car: This was a fail...again! It will get done this month. I really want to have the trunk of my car cleaned out before the end of the year. 
  • Continue to work in my journal: I did work in my journal, but not as much as I wanted to. I had so many little projects to work on so I tried to divide my "me time" on them as equally as possible. 
December Goals
  • Read 1 book
  • Clean out the trunk of my car
  • Continue to work in my journal
  • Try 1 new recipe

What are your goals for December?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Kari Shea on Unsplash

10 comments

  1. Good luck on your December goals. I need to get a new planner for 2019 and get that set up!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. If you have a local Michaels, I recommend their brand of planners.

      Delete
  2. I would like to read G'Morning, G'Night. It's on my list anyway so I'm hoping I'll get it for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I published my goals today too, but I totally need to add cleaning out my trunk too! It's filled! I'd also love to try out a new recipe in my Instant Pot, but we'll see if I can fit it in. December is so busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard such great things about Instant Pots. Do you have a go to recipe for your Instant Pot?

      Delete
  4. I ended up not making Christmas cards this but instead went with a photo card. BUT! I got us all to a photographer, took 5 photos, and picked one. I have the cards on my desk, I just need to get them in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A photo card sounds so cool. I bet your photo cards look great.

      Delete
  5. All the best with your December goals! It is time I get my 2019 journal/planner already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I failed at making cards too and am a bit disappointed in myself this year but I’m trying to let it go.

    Good luck cleaning out your trunk. :)

    ReplyDelete