Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What I Read in November

Happy Wednesday! Last month, I accomplished my reading goal and read one book. I read Lin-Manuel Miranda's new book, Gmorning, Gnight! I was so excited to read this book and check out Jonny Sun's illustrations.


Gmorning, Gnight! was such a great read. The book is filled with poems, advice, and original sayings by Miranda. I was surprised to find out that he got the idea to inspire his followers on Twitter by sharing words of encouragement. He decided to gather some of his popular greetings and sayings and compiled them into a book.


The photo above is one of my favorite sayings/words of advice from the book. In fact, I came across this page while flipping through the book at Barnes and Noble. I was instantly hooked and had to buy the book.

I loved Jonny Sun's illustrations. They all went perfectly with Lin-Manuel's words. I really hope that they work together soon and make another book.

What did you read in November? What do you plan to read this month?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Oh, thanks for sharing! I'm adding this to my list to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Let me know what you think after you read it.

      Delete
  2. This book is high on my list, if I don't get it for Christmas I'm going out to buy it for myself! I'm in the middle of Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah right now, it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a great little book. It's a quick read, but you can even read a page or two every day for a little pick me up. I'll have to check Firefly Lane out. I'm always adding books to my TBR list.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was! I highly recommend it. I hope he makes another book.

      Delete
  4. I really do want to get this; I follow Lin on Twitter. He's great.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete