Friday, December 7, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Krispy Kreme donuts and hot chocolate

2. Evening walks to see Christmas lights

3. Quiet mornings

4. Extra sleep

5. Target

6. Finding new-to-me songs and bands (I'm loving Blood Bank by Bon Iver)

7. This firefighter who dressed up as Buddy the Elf and challenged strangers to pillow fights

8. Tyler Perry and his generosity

9. Raphael laughing in his sleep

10. My family

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. I just saw the Buddy the Elf video and that is hilarious! It definitely put a smile on my face too! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. I once laughed myself awake and it scared the life out of me, I imagine it's much cuter when others do it though 😊

    Target for the win! And also discovering new songs. I loved what Tyler Perry did—that’s what this season is all about ❤️ And that pillow fight was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this time of year especially when more videos of people doing good or just having fun is shown.

      Delete
  3. I was laughing so hard at that video. Then I though, I would totally do that, but with my chances, Id make someone mad! LOL I love Bon Iver. And Christmas lights! YES! I love seeing peoples houses all light up! Makes me want more lights for our house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of Bon Iver until a week ago or so and I'm so glad that I did. Their music is amazing!

      Delete
  4. Krispy Kreme donuts and hot chocolate sound so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extra sleep is great. I need to go around and look at some Christmas lights soon! And Yum, donuts.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're able to look at some Christmas lights soon. I hope you had a great week.

      Delete
  6. Seeing Christmas lights and houses all decorated always makes one feel extra festive!
    Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete