Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Let It Snow VoxBox

Happy Tuesday! It's been a while since I received a voxbox from Influenster so I was pleasantly surprised when I received one in the mail. I received the Let It Snow VoxBox and it was filled with products for everyone in the family including pets!


Not Your Mother's Naturals Dry Shampoo

I don't use dry shampoos and I'm not really a fan of them. I tried a brand of dry shampoo a year or so ago and I was not impressed. I haven't tried this dry shampoo yet, but I really do like the scent. I'm actually excited to try this one because I have read great reviews of their products. I've also tried one of their regular shampoo and conditioner so I'm hoping that this dry shampoo works well.

Masquebar Black Gold Peel Off Mask

I'll be honest...I was so scared to try this because I've watched videos of people having a hard time taking off charcoal masks. Despite being hesitant to try the mask, I'm glad that I did because this mask is amazing! It was easy to apply and very easy to take off. All you have to do is peel (never pull) the mask off. This mask left my face feeling soft and smooth.

Barkbox Young Grinch & Max's Antlers

I don't have a dog, but these two items are just too cute. The Grinch is a squeaky toy and the antlers are perfect for dressing up your pet. I will be giving these two items to a friend and I'm sure that her dog is going to love it.

Gold Bond Ultimate Cracked Skin Fill & Protect Cream

I was so excited to try this cream. This is great for winter or if you work in a profession where you have to wash your hands frequently. This cream made my hands feel soft and not sticky. The cream is thick and lasts even after washing your hands.

Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your favorite products?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

8 comments

  1. I love influenster and haven’t received one of their voxboxes in ages either—you got some great items in yours! I’ve heard amazing things about the dry shampoo brand; will have to check them out next time I’m in the drug store. And those antlers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always surprised whenever I get an Influenster box. They used to send an email, but the past few times I've just received them in the mail without notification.

      Delete
  2. Super cute box! I love dry shampoo in the summer, I find I don't need it as much in the winter. I love the little Grinch, I hope your friend's dog loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think dry shampoo is definitely something that is used more in the spring and summer. I hope this dry shampoo works just as well as their regular shampoos.

      Delete
  3. I got this one too and my dog Twinky HATES when I put his antler on. It's hilarious. He is 100% wearing it on Christmas Day for photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You have got to share the photos when you do. I bet he looks adorable with it on.

      Delete
  4. That Grinch is so cute. My dog doesn't really do toys, but I love the Grinch so I'd want her to have it. LOL I'm glad the mask worked well!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm glad the mask worked too. I was so scared. I really loved the mask so I'll be purchasing it in the future.

      Delete