Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Simple Stories SN@P Birthday Card

Today, I want to share two cards that I made last week. I really wanted and needed to make some cards, but I kept putting it off. I knew that my friend's daughter's birthday was coming up so I decided to make a batch of birthday cards. 

Supplies Used:
  • Recollections Card
  • Elmer's Glue Dot Runner
  • Elmer's Foam Mounting Circles & Squares



I gave the card above to my friend's daughter. I used my Elmer's glue dot runner to adhere the Happy Birthday card onto the base. Then I layered the hearts onto each other. I used some foam mounting circles to stick the hearts onto the card. I love how the hearts pop up.


This is my favorite card. I took the three balloons and glued them together using the glue dot runner. I used the foam dots to pop up the balloons, the cake, and the Happy Birthday To You sign. I've thought about maybe adding the recipient's name on the bottom of the card (if and when I choose to give it away), but for now it will remain as it is pictured.

I really love the Simple Stories Birthday pack. It's perfect for Project Life layouts, traditional layouts, cards, and other projects. I definitely plan to purchase another Birthday pack as well as a few other Simple Stories packs.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment