Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Currently List #50

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!




Watching: I swear I can watch this show all day if I could.

Reading: A couple of days ago, I purchased Rukristin's Find Your Voice workshop. So far I am liking what I am reading and the prompts look interesting.

Listening: This song is amazing. Olly Murs really did a great job with this song.

Making: I am currently playing catch up with my Project Life layout. I am hoping that by the end of this week, I finally caught up on Project Life.

Feeling: I'm feeling great! It's a beautiful day today and I got all of my errands done. So far today has been awesome and I'm sure it's going to stay that way.

Planning: (see Reading) I plan to work on the Find Your Voice workshop later on today.

Loving: It's a little over 70 degrees right now and it feels awesome.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment