Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Currently List #51

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I swear this show just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe that Michael Ealy is supposed to be serial killer on the show.

Reading: I've been catching up on some blog posts. I just have to say that I absolutely love Bloglovin. It has all of my favorite blogs all in one place and it makes it super easy to read the blogs.

Listening: This. Song. Is. Amazing.

Making: I'm using my Freckled Fawn kits to make some Project Life cards. I was inspired by Florence Antonette's Project Life cards that she made using Freckled Fawn's March kit.

Feeling: It's been a really great day. There are going to be some changes coming up soon and I just have a feeling that it's going to be awesome.

Planning: I still can't believe that I have not started on my wedding album. I have the pictures and the supplies, but I'm just not sure which album I want to use. I have a Project Life mini album, but I am also thinking about using a 12x12 Project Life album. Decisions, decisions....

Loving: Spring used to be my favorite season, but now I can't choose between Fall and Spring. Either way, I am loving Spring and this weather.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment