Friday, April 17, 2015

April 2015 Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kit Review

Eek! A few days ago, I received my Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me kit! You may remember that I mentioned a while back that I had purchased a few kits to try out before actually subscribing. Well, I finally subscribed in February and I have been loving the kits!

This month's kit is really awesome! It definitely reminds me of Spring and I think that is what Freckled Fawn's goal was.


April 2015 Oh Deer Me Kit


This month's kit included the following:
  • Set of yellow puffy alpha stickers
  • Roll of washi tape
  • Set of white cloud paper clips
  • Sheet of enamel heart stickers
  • One flair
  • Sheet of flower stickers
  • Set of rhinestone image stickers
  • Set of wood veneers
  • Set of felt stickers
The kit came in a polka dot zipper pouch. Below are some close ups of the items.



I'm not a huge fan of the color yellow, but I absolutely love the yellow alphas. I am also loving the sticker sheets. You can actually color them in or just leave them as they are.


The paper clips, flair, wood veneers (my fave!) are awesome! Check out that washi tape! I love the colors on it plus it is so thick!


Last month, I found out that Freckled Fawn will no longer have stamp sets as part of their kit. However, you can purchase them separately. I was a little disappointed that they will not be in the kit, but I am glad that subscribers can still get the stamp discounted. I was and still am really excited about this stamp. I have so many ideas and projects that I want to use this stamp set on.


I also purchased the subscriber surprise which was four different packs of wood veneers. I really love the emoticons, umbrella, and cloud wood veneer shapes. These will be perfect for my Project Life cards, layouts, and greeting cards.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment