Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Currently List #52

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! *I noticed that last week, I dated my Currently Card as 3/7/15...it should have had 4/7/15.


Watching: Oh Law & Order...how I love thee.

Reading: I got some really exciting news and emails. It's always great to get exciting emails versus getting boring emails.

Listening: I love listening to music that will make me want to dance early in the morning. It definitely wakes me up.

Making: I have a Project Life layout that I have to work on as well a few other layouts that I have been wanting to finish.

Feeling: This weeks just keeps getting better and better. I am so loving it and I can't wait for the weekend!

Planning: I want and need to make some Project Life cards and greeting cards. I'm hoping that I can make some later on today, maybe on Thursday and on the weekend.

Loving: (See Planning) I just received this month's Freckled Fawn kit and I love it! I can't wait to make some Project Life cards and some greeting cards.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment