Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Currently List #53

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: Wow this novela is getting better and better. This novela is very similar to Pasion de Gavilanes, but there a few things that I noticed that are different.

Reading: So I bought this book last week. I haven't started it yet, but I will tonight. I only took a few peeks inside, but I'm interested to see how this book turns out. I have to say I was a little shocked by the title (I promise I'm not a prude lol), but I think that is what attracted me to the book. I just have to see what is inside. I also looked up reviews, but they are somewhat mixed.

Listening: Just one of the many songs that was on the Workout Latin station on iTunes Radio.

Making: I can finally start making some more Project Life cards since I just got some new Fiskars replacement blades. I also bought two tiny stamps from Michaels and they are perfect for the cards that I plan to make.

Feeling: I'm feeling really restless and I am not sure why.

Planning: I need to plan to work on my Project Life album before I get behind again.

Loving: I seriously love the Workout Latin station on the iTunes Radio. They have been playing some really great songs on the station.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment