Sunday, April 26, 2015

Captured Project Life Cards

Hey! Hey! Happy Sunday! Today, I want to share some Project Life cards that I made using my new Freckled Fawn stamp set and a new mini polaroid stamp that I bought at Michaels.


Supplies Used:
  • Hero Arts Neon Blue Ink
  • Hero Arts Neon Pink Ink
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink
  • Studio G-Polaroid Stamp
  • Acrylic Blocks



I really love how these cards came out. These cards will be perfect for a layout that I plan to make in the next few days. I simply used the Hero Arts neon blue ink and the versafine ink and then stamped onto my cardstock.
I also love this card as well. I made a few mistakes with stamping (some ink got in the wrong places), but I think it came out ok. I plan to use these cards in my Project Life layouts.


I plan to use this stamp set a lot. Be sure to look out for the layout that I plan to make in the next few days with this stamp set.

What have you been creating lately? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment