Thursday, April 16, 2015

Carefree Voxbox

Hey there! A few months ago, I blogged about Influenster and the Reese's voxbox that I received. You can read about the Reese's voxbox here and you can learn more about Influenster here.


A few days ago, I received the Carefree voxbox. The voxbox had a pack of 20 regular, unscented to go pantiliners as well as a coupon.


I have heard of Carefree and have used their products before. These pantiliners are great and you can't even tell that you are wearing one. They are thin and can absorb moisture really well. I think it was cool that Influenster chose to send out the packs of pantiliners that were unscented rather than the ones that are scented. There are people who have sensitive skin and it seems as if they took that into consideration. Ladies, I definitely recommend that you try Carefree products if you have not tried them before.


DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.


Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment