Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Currently List #54

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I didn't watch any of my usual shows because I was watching the news plus I randomly watched an episode of Gotham yesterday. Now I think I may have to watch all of the previous episodes...it seems like an interesting show.

Reading: I'm catching up on the news especially about the situation in Baltimore and the earthquake in Nepal.

Listening: This song is still awesome.

Making: I have a couple of weeks to catch up on and I'm hoping to get done with them by the end of the week.

Feeling: I stayed up until 2 or 3 AM and I had to be up at 6:30 AM. I was up all night watching the news on Baltimore.

Planning: I haven't been able to work on too many workshops lately like Find Your Voice and My Details. So I'm hoping to working on these two workshops in the next few days. I seriously need to start schedule some time in to work on these workshops. Plus I need to catch up on reading. I've started some books again, but haven't been able to finish them. I hate that I may have to start scheduling time to read because I love to read without trying to schedule or "force" myself to. I think what I might end up doing is just starting one of the books that I began to read a few months ago, but never finished and this time actually finish the book. I tend to try to read several books at a time (i.e. in a month) and it's just not working anymore...I really do not have a lot of time anymore.

Loving: I love my bed, but I love it even more when I am sleepy and tired. I think I see a nap in my future.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment