Sunday, August 4, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! It's been a crazy, busy few weeks. Between returning from our vacation, getting ready for school and work, Michael's surgery and recovery, and finally returning to work and school, I've barely had time to post anything. However, today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.

1. Michael's surgery went well!


2. The Beginning (Acoustic) by Flawed Mangoes  


3. My sons all had a great first day back at school


4. Water, Water by Billy Collins


5. All autumn displays in stores (Pumpkin season is upon us...at least for me it is)


6. My Studio Calico, Ali Edwards, and Persnickety Prints orders arrived! 


7. Working on my Savannah/Tybee Island vacation album


8. Costco (We just got a membership and absolutely love it!)


9. Summer Olympics content


10. Autumn Gray by Boy Willows


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment