Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Target Finds! As usual, I've found some really great stuff at Target over the past few weeks. Most of my favorite items are school-related since we're back at school in my area.

Nature Valley Lunchbox S'mores Bars

This was an impulse buy. I saw this on an end cap, and once I saw that it was s'mores-flavored, I had to buy a box. This s'mores granola bar is soft, chewy, and so good! It really does taste like a s'more. This is a perfect snack or treat.

12" Flexible Ruler

Gabriel needed a new ruler for one of his classes, and when I saw this flexible ruler, I knew I had to buy it. I can't remember ever seeing a flexible ruler, but I thought this was such a genius idea. Plastic rulers can easily be broken, and I'm not a fan of wooden rulers. This flexible ruler is lightweight and, so far, has held up well. 

PackIt Freezable Lunch Box

I really love this lunchbox because you can freeze the entire lunchbox. My two oldest sons said the lunchboxes kept their food cold for hours. It also has a lot of space and is perfect for middle and high schoolers. However, I would recommend something else for elementary school-aged children because the lunchbox is a little heavy. 

Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar Puffs

This is Raphael's new favorite snack. Before I opened the bag to try some, I thought these puffs were popcorn, so I was a little surprised when it turned out that they were cheddar puffs. These cheddar puffs are delicious and a nice alternative to chips.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment