Sunday, August 18, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.

1. Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts from Krispy Kreme are back! This was the perfect little pick-me-up after running a couple of errands on Saturday.


2. This mug from The Gifting Tree and Secret Garden. I absolutely love my new mug.


3. Our Sunday trip to the farmers market. It's become one of my favorite seasonal traditions. 


4. I've been working on my Savannah/Tybee Island mini album. Looking at the photos makes me want to return to Savannah.


5. Happy mail! I received my orders this week from Studio Calico, Scrapbook.com, and Ali Edwards. I can't wait to put my new supplies and kits to good use.


6. Summer is still here, and fall has yet to arrive, but I'm already planning for Christmas. I found some cold-transfer Christmas-themed stickers that I'm going to put on some glass cups. I can't wait to make some holiday mugs. I plan on putting some treats, drink mix packets, and a gift card in them.

7. My updated Chill Mix from Apple is absolutely amazing. I look forward to seeing the updated playlist every Sunday.


8. For dinner, I made a spicy meatball pasta dish, and it was delicious! I love that it was quick and easy to make. I'll definitely make it again.


9. MadeGood Granola Minis. Oh my goodness! These granola minis are delicious! I love the chocolate chip, strawberry, and mixed berry minis. I've been packing them in my lunch and keeping a few extra on hand for snacks.


10. This was a low-key weekend, and I absolutely loved it. It was just what I needed.


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment