Sunday, August 25, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.

1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back! That first sip was heavenly.


2. Poem for a messy home by HannahRoWrites


3. This collage


4. Not My Problem by Laila!


5. New Converse high-top sneakers. I just bought two pairs (one in red and the other in black). I needed to replace my black and white pair and decided to get an extra one. I'm planning on buying one in almost every color.


6. Resting. I haven't been feeling well for the past couple of days and it felt good to just rest. Thankfully, I'm starting to feel better.


7. Bookstores just feel magical. I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up Maggie Nelson's Bluets and the latest issue of In Her Studio.


8. I'm on a vanilla ice cream cone kick and have been devouring these.


9. Finding new Substack newsletters to read. 


10. Going for evening walks with John and the boys.


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment