Sunday, September 24, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.

1. It's finally fall! I love this time of year!


2. I found my Halloween costume!


3. Celebrating the first day of fall with a pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin spice bundtlet.


4. Fall Break has arrived. I'm excited to spend time with my family and get some much-needed rest.


5. Cooler weather


6. Sleeping in


7. Visiting Mami


8. Making Morir SoƱando with Michael and Mami (I love that Michael's class has a project for Hispanic Heritage Month)


9. Golden Hour by JVKE


10. Getting so many new books to read (I'm really grateful that I received so many arcs I wanted to read.)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment