Saturday, September 23, 2023

Fall 2023 Bucket List

Happy Saturday and First Day of Fall! I am so excited that it's finally fall. It really is the best season and the most wonderful time of the year. The signs of fall were already here, but it feels so much better now that it's officially fall. I always get struck with a hint of magic on the first day of fall.

Today was an amazing day. We're currently on fall break so it'll be nice to start doing our traditional fall activities. We spent the day with Mami and had so much fun. To celebrate the first day of fall, I bought a pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin spice bundtlet. I also played a few fall themed songs and even bought my Halloween costume. Since today was a great day, I'm taking it as a sign that this season is going to be amazing.

Of course, now that the season has changed, it's time to share my fall bucket list. I absolutely love making seasonal bucket lists. As usual, I have my favorite things on the list, but I also included a couple of new things. I can't wait to start crossing off some things and maybe I'll even add a few more things to the list in the coming days.


  • Read 10 books
  • Read 4 spooky books by October 31
  • Watch a new-to-me scary movie
  • Visit a haunted house
  • Go to the fair
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Go on a staycation
  • Document fall in my journal 
  • Submit two pieces to online or print publications
  • Complete my Little Summer Joy mini book
  • Participate in a Fall reading challenge
  • Complete 2 months in my Project Life album
  • Complete 1 creative course
  • Declutter the closets
  • Participate in more blog hops
  • Publish a photo essay 


What is on your fall bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Dave on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment