Sunday, September 3, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.


1. Health insurance (I haven't been feeling well for over a week, and a couple of days ago, I felt so sick that I needed to go to the doctor. I'm doing better, but this reminded me that I'm so lucky to have health insurance.)


2. Exhale's writing resources


3. My coworkers 


4. Pumpkin Spice donuts from Krispy Kreme


5. Getting some much-needed rest


6. Noises by Crimson Apple (This song has been on repeat.)


7. Savage Her Reply by Deidre Sullivan (I just started reading this book, and I love it. Savage Her Reply is a retelling of the Irish fairytale, The Children of Lir.)


8. Working in my sketchbook/journal (One of my goals for this month is to work in my sketchbook every day. I'm working on this month's One Little Word prompt and Liz Layne's Side by Side course in my sketchbook. I'm also practicing one-line drawings in my sketchbook.)


9. Trying a new recipe (I made a chicken burrito bowl, and the boys loved it.)


10. It's finally September!


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment