Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Currently: September 2023


Currently...


Watching: Michael and I have been watching some videos we need to edit for the Hispanic Heritage Month school project he's working on. His class has to make a dish or drink and record themselves making it. I remember having to do this project in middle school, so it brought back memories.


Reading: All the romance novels. I'm also reading Dear Medusa by Olivia A. Cole and How We Got By by Shaina Feinburg. It's taking me longer than usual to read both books, but I'm almost done reading them.


Listening: I laughed when I wrote down the names of the artists I'm currently listening to. My playlists are so unpredictable, but I love it. Anyway, I'm really loving Crimson Apple's Noises and War With My Mind. Nina Simone's New World Coming (darkDARK remix) has been on repeat. Kennie's Pretty is another new favorite.


Making: I've been working on my Project Life album and was so excited to put my new supplies from Paper Person to good use. I'm still making one-line drawings in my journal, and it's been so much fun. 


Feeling: I'm feeling so content and hopeful. This week off of work was just what I needed. 


Planning: I have a few big plans in the works. I'm more hopeful and excited than anxious about these plans, which is great.


Loving: I'm loving Fall Break. We went to the fair and had a blast. John and I also went on a date and tried a new restaurant. I'm loving the plans we have for the rest of fall break. We still have a few places that we're hoping to visit before the break is over, so I'm excited about those plans. 


What are you currently up to?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment