Friday, September 29, 2023

September 2023 // A List



September, September.

What a month you have been.

Started off a bit rough but is coming to a gentle end.

I learned so many things this month.

Realized so much.

I'm closer to making a big decision, and I'm excited.

September was a month of contemplation.

A month for spending time with my family.

A month of seeking and finding comfort.

A month filled with good books and good music.

September was a month of letting go.

A month of thinking, "What will be, will be."

A month of taking care of myself.

September was an emotional month.

Anger.

Fear.

Hope.

Joy.

Love.

September, you were a whirlwind.

The month went differently than I had planned and hoped.

But I'm thankful for everything (yes, the bad and, of course, the good) that has happened during this month.

So thank you, September, and goodbye.

Hello, October.

I've been waiting for you.



Photo by Katie Moum on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment