Friday, September 2, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Last week, I didn't share a Happy List post, so today, I'm sharing a few things that made me happy from last week, including this week. Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.


1. I Finished reading Spells For Forgetting by Adrienne Young. I really enjoyed reading this book.


2. I finally found the Betty Crocker Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookie Mix and Frosting at Target.


3. Great first day of work (I started midweek, and so far, it's been great!)


4. Quick trip to the library


5. Running errands by myself


6. Finding new books to read 


7. That's Amor on Netflix


8. Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino


9. Halloween displays at Target (I want to buy everything!)


10. My boys


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment