Friday, September 30, 2022

September 2022 // A List

September was a dream.

September was a month full of comfort and hope and peace.

September was the month for slowing down and going with the flow.

September was a month of celebrating John.

September was a month full of reflections and nostalgia.

I found myself reflecting on the past few weeks of my new job, and it's been so good.

September was a month of realizing how lucky we are.

"I'm doing it my way" is the phrase that kept popping up in my mind.

I've had so many ideas randomly pop up for blog posts and even a book.

I'm thinking about submitting more work to online publications.

I think I may just go for it.

Hope, hope, hope. It's a beautiful thing.

Another beautiful thing is that fall is finally here.

The weather in the mornings is amazing and something I look forward to.

The leaves are changing, and the air feels different...in the best way imaginable.

I've always said I come alive during fall, and it's so true.

I'm excited for October and spooky season.

I've been devouring hot chocolate and have enjoyed trying new flavors.

I'm dreaming of Halloween and can't wait to start documenting October.

September was a wonderful month.

I hope October is an even better month.

So long, September. You were an absolute dream.

No comments

Post a Comment