Thursday, September 15, 2022

Target Finds

Happy Thursday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! This is the time of year when I usually find so many good things at Target! Don't be surprised if I add a few extra finds in next month's edition of Target Finds. 

I would have added a few more finds this month, but I just didn't have the time. I'll definitely add some to my weekly Happy List. This month, you may notice that most items are seasonal items, and I'm so excited to share what I found. So let's get to the good part and check out the awesome things I found at Target!

The Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Halloween Sculpted Mug

I'm a sucker for mugs and love collecting them. I saw this Nightmare Before Christmas Sally mug and had to get it. We also bought the Jack Skellington and Oogie Boogie mugs as well. I plan to use these mugs all Fall long. I definitely plan on using these mugs while watching The Nightmare Before Christmas

Maple Vanilla Whipped Dairy Topping

I'm all for trying seasonal foods. I love making hot chocolate and never thought to try flavored whipped cream. In fact, I had no idea that flavored whipped cream was even a thing (you learn something new every day). Anyways, I bought Target's Favorite Day maple vanilla whipped cream, and the Marshmallow whipped cream. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm so excited to give them a try.

Ceramic Jar Sapphire Candle (September Birthstone)

We have a few birthdays to celebrate this month, including John's and my mother-in-law's birthdays. I bought this candle as a part of a gift for my mother-in-law and will definitely purchase one for myself (even though I'm a Capricorn). This candle smells so good! I love that the scent was not too strong. I was incredibly impressed. I also love the design.

Women's Dia De Los Muertos Frida Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt

I'm a big fan of Frida Kahlo and her work. Although I have several Frida Kahlo graphic t-shirts, I had to add this Dia De Los Muertos Frida shirt to my collection. It runs a little big, so you may want to size it down. I like my shirts to fit a bit loose, so the size difference wasn't an issue.

No comments

Post a Comment