Friday, September 9, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.

1. Love in the Villa (Lately, I've been really into romantic comedies.)


2. Glimpse of Us by Joji


3. Flames by Donzell Taggart


4. Finally getting a Strawberry Açaí after my local Starbucks was out of stock for about a week


5. Good days at work


6. My washing machine (One of the appliances that I'm really grateful to have)


7. Getting an arc of Anna Fury's Rock Hard Reject


8. Going through my Halloween scrapbook and memory-keeping supplies


9. These relatable words by Michelle Windsor


10. John and my boys


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment