Friday, September 16, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.

1. New-to-me music (Loving SoMo's Back To The Start)


2. Celebrating John's birthday


3. Chocolate chip cookie dippers


4. Hot chocolate bombs (Target has some great ones like these Halloween white fudge bombs and this Halloween pumpkin spice hot cocoa bomb.)


5. My morning coffee - Mocha Frappuccinos


6. Cooler weather and other signs of Fall


7. Funny conversations with Michael and Gabriel


8. Raphael's excitement about The Nightmare Before Christmas


9. Reading great short stories


10. John made me laugh so hard that my stomach hurt (I swear the things he says...)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment