Monday, September 26, 2022

Fall 2022 Bucket List

Happy Monday! It's finally Fall, and I'm so excited! Fall is my favorite season, and I've enjoyed noticing the transitions from summer to fall. The leaves are changing colors, and the morning weather has been much cooler. In fact, it feels like it's gotten cooler a lot earlier than usual. I've been devouring all the seasonal baked goods and treats. 

I'm in a much better mood. Is that strange? Do you feel a bit different during each season? I've heard of seasonal and winter blues, but summer is probably my least favorite season. The bugs are everywhere, and it's unbelievably hot. I always feel like I'm rushing to do everything during summer, and it's just not fun. Fall brings a lot of comfort for me and a sense of peace. 

Now that it's fall, I'm excited to do my usual fall activities, but I'm also excited to try a few new things. I've added some new stuff to my bucket list and can't wait to start crossing off items on my fall bucket list.



  • Try a new hot chocolate flavor
  • Read 15 books
  • Read 3 spooky books by October 31st
  • Watch a new-to-me scary movie
  • Visit a haunted house
  • Finish my Christmas travelers notebook
  • Complete my Summer mini-album
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Make a meal using the crockpot at least 3 times
  • Take a walking tour of the Marietta Square
  • Go on a staycation
  • Document fall in my journal and a travelers notebook
  • Work on the Awesome Ladies Project Tell Your Story prompts
  • Complete 1 Studio Calico class

What is on your fall bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...



1 comment

  1. Ooh a staycation sounds fab. I'm definitely ready for some spooky, mystery/thrillers, for the Halloween season. I love this time of year.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete