Saturday, July 30, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.

1. My book mail/package from Anna Fury arrived


2. My Paper Person package arrived! I absolutely love this month's kit and the My Body stamp set.


3. Reading We Are All So Good At Smiling by Amber McBride


4. Getting new arcs of books that I've been wanting to read


5. Halloween decorations being sold at Target 


6. This video of strangers helping a little girl get her Peppa Pig balloon back


7. Writing a poem (It's been a while since I've written poems)


8. Conversations with my little sister (We talked for an hour and a half over the phone!)


9. Words by Morgan Harper Nichols


10. Sneak-a-Peek at the boys' school and meeting their teachers


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment