Friday, July 1, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.

1. M&M ice cream sandwiches


2. Going through this month's photos


3. Iced coffee


4. Unexpected thunderstorms


5. Hidden Citizens' cover of (I Just) Died in Your Arms


6. Receiving a book arc J. Dylan's upcoming book, Shadow of St. Nick


7. New book releases (July is going to be a good reading month)


8. The ALP's 30 Days of Showing Up: Scrap Daily Pages begins today!


9. Talking about motherhood and separation anxiety with my little sister


10. Seeing back-to-school supply displays (I'm looking forward to buying a few supplies for myself)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment